VOTE HERE! November 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the November 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

I was torn hard between two. Ultimately I cast my vote for the one I would be most likely to build for myself. Best of luck to all entrants!

Sometimes its tough admitting your baby isn’t as cute as somebody else’s. Then again I had to be honest…and voted for the other baby. Great job to all of the other builds this month; some truly beautiful pieces.

The funny thing is, overall I thought this month was as good a slate of beauties as I have ever seen, but at the same time  had my mind made up relatively quickly.

Oh wow, thank you a lot for the votes ! It was definitely a fun build to do and my 2nd body ever dyed.

Congratulations, Dr. That was quite a win. Very well earned. :icon_thumright:

Congrats to all the entrants. They are all beautiful instruments.

Sure, here are a "few" more taken with a spot light:
pKfIezY.jpg

GmPykNj.jpg

lW5xSBE.jpg

eilTCVv.jpg

nq8nKhJ.jpg

f0H5qv7.jpg

EqYnE6o.jpg

yQVMtoP.jpg

This was a case of knowing exactly which one would win, so I gave my vote love to a different instrument.

It is nonetheless an incredibly stunning piece of work, and very inspirational.

Stupid question: how do you add a picture (e.g. the GOM thumbnail picture) at the bottom of your posts ?

docteurseb said:
Stupid question: how do you add a picture (e.g. the GOM thumbnail picture) at the bottom of your posts ?

You need to go to your forum profile and add it to the signature section as an img link.

Back