VOTE HERE! November 2018 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the November 2018 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

It was easy this time. I already had it narrowed down to the best 10. Then all I had to do was pick one of those. :icon_thumright:

May the best axe win.  Which it will, by definition, right?
Not necessarily... I've heard rumor that at least one semigoobered up strat has slipped through the cracks and onto the banner in the past. But that's all I'm saying about it.

All winners, but I had about three that I wanted each of to win.
iu

In there like swimwear.

I'm surprisingly confident with my choice this month considering how good all of them are, good luck everyone!

An absolutely superior group of axes... I really like Frank DeSalvo's stuff, but so many others are running within mere hairs of each other. This bodes well. Now if some of my clients would pony up the bucks for a Warmoth project instead of just talking about it, I would be happy to submit a few items when the time comes.

You know what I find funny? The spell checker is SURE that Warmoth is spelled wrong.

Some spell checkers differentiate upper/lower case when they see what they think should be formal names or not. Also, most of them have an "add" function that lets you broaden their horizons.

Finally - after tossing and turning, I've decided on one of these spectacular guitars.
My vote's in.
Good luck all.

Beautiful work on display again this month, and just as hard as ever to make a choice. I really need 2 votes.

Make that 3.

Or 4.

At least.

Congratulations TheElvis! And congrats to all who competed in this exceptional field of entries.  :icon_thumright:

Congrat TheElvis! Nice axe. Really shocked that you won despite my vote - usually that dooms a guitar to 2nd to last.

Daaang! Wouldn't have expected with such high-quality competition. As someone said we're all winners, having a warmoth-axe :)
I guess the win goes to warmoth as well for doiing such an awesome painting job  :guitarplayer2:

Back