VOTE HERE! November 2017 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the November 2017 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And let me be the 2nd!

The winner is...

ronios!

Many congratulations to ronios and thanks to all for the great entries!

Congrats. That was one of the 13 I almost voted for, and most unique. In the end, I managed to pick the least popular one, because I almost built the same darned axe when I started out. (Amazing how far mine drifted from that formula).

I also gotta say - ExaN's photography alllllmost pulled me in.

Wow - What an honor!  Thank you so much. I never imagined winning, given the other choices.  What an excellent gallery of work.   I do have several other similar, yet different designs in the works!

My vote was for beautiful Guitar #13 by macegtr!

Thanks again - I appreciate it
Ronios

:rock-on: 

Congratulations Ronios! I remember seeing your guitar on Facebook a while back - good to see it again (where it belongs)! That copper finish is really something.

You know it's a good month when some truly outstanding instruments only get a handful of votes.

Well done, Ronios!  I backed you from the beginning.  Great axe, very creative design, and unique.  And executed perfectly.

Bagman67 said:
Well done, Ronios!  I backed you from the beginning.  Great axe, very creative design, and unique.  And executed perfectly.

Thank you Bagman!  Much appreciated ;-)

Congratulatiuons, ronios. With all the wonderful competition, it was a well-earned win.

Congratulations, Ronios! A beautiful instrument, well-executed, and a well-deserved win.

Rgand said:
Congratulatiuons, ronios. With all the wonderful competition, it was a well-earned win.

Thank you Rgand. I would be proud to own any one of those!

BigSteve22 said:
Congratulations Ronios! As soon as I saw your entry, I knew it would win. Beautiful guitar.

Thank you BigSteve - that warms a guys heart to hear ! 

Back