VOTE HERE! November 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the November 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow...I gotta say with all the stiff competition this month, I was just happy to be a part of the pack on my first build. Thanks guys! And thanks to Warmoth for having such a killer forum for us to showcase all of our creations.

Congrats Michaelc24! :cool01:

Nice win! :headbang:

I'm off to console my loss on my Strat now...  :laughing7:

And the winner is...

Michaelc24!

Many congratulations to Michaelc24 and thanks to all for the great entries!

Congratulations, Michaelc24! Outstanding bass, outstanding workmanship.

Compliments to all the other entrants for their spectacular entries, too. I feel we have 10 runners-up.

Well executed.  Nice win with some really stiff competition.  GOTY is going to be interesting. :bass: :bass: :bass: :bass: :bass: :bass: :bass: :bass: :bass:

Congratulations Michaelc24! Beautiful Bass.

:icon_thumright:

And congrats to all the other entries as well. In a competition like this, second place is a win to me. Thanks to all who voted. I've already claimed my prize, my dream Jazzmaster!

:headbang:

Thanks again everyone! All winners in my book....looking forward to being part of the forum, I was a lurker for sometime before I took the plunge to try Warmoth....and I couldn't be more satisfied with their workmanship and customer service. Can't wait to build my next one!

Michaelc24 said:
Can't wait to build my next one!

It's a slippery slope, friend! Soon you'll be out of places to put them and still you'll be planning the next one and the one after that...  :icon_biggrin:

If no one already said it, way to make an entrance!

Back