VOTE HERE! November 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the November 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and all the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

I think this is one of my toughest decisions for GOTM.  So many Jazzmasters too!!!!
your all winners in my book.

Yes, it was a tough one. And Verne sneakin' in at the last minute like he did! Good thing his dad didn't do the same, that would have made it even tougher!!!

:icon_jokercolor:

My vote's in but it sure wasn't easy. Good luck to all. The winner here will have really earned it.

Glimmer said:
Yes, it was a tough one. And Verne sneakin' in at the last minute like he did! Good thing his dad didn't do the same, that would have made it even tougher!!!

:icon_jokercolor:

Dang, I should have made that happen. Would have been most excellent!

With gratitude to amigarobbo for posting this elsewhere:

0811-MATT-PORTAL-WEB-P1-small.png

But in this case, "both" should be "ALL."

Well, this is WA-A-A-Y more difficult than that other election, I must say! Not a ''disapproval rating'' in the group!

Good luck to all, this was tough for me and I'm an entrant (I voted for the entry I most desired, but don't own).

It was so difficult to choose, but there was one that looked amazing and I would love to own as well.

Last 24 hours or so of voting time people. So if you haven't voted yet, and quite a lot of you haven't, please do so now!

What? Not voted yet? Come on ... click that button.
It's not like this is some unimportant thing to vote for - like the president of the USA - this is really important!

The great thing about GOM is that you always get to cast a vote for the entrant that you like the most. I've never yet had to cast a GOM vote for the one that I loathed the least. Subtle but vital distinction, that.

My vote's in.

In this US Presidential election, only about 57% of eligible voters actually cast their votes. We have 11,112 members in this forum, (as of this date). If the same percentage voted here, there would be about 6,334 GOM votes cast.

C'mon guys, lets end this race with a sprint to the finish!

:cool01:

BigSteve22 said:
My vote's in.

In this US Presidential election, only about 57% of eligible voters actually cast their votes. We have 11,112 members in this forum, (as of this date). If the same percentage voted here, there would be about 6,334 GOM votes cast.

C'mon guys, lets end this race with a sprint to the finish!

:cool01:

Hear, hear!

Back