VOTE HERE! November 2014 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the November 2014 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants and thanks for all the great submissions!

I had to vote for the unsmurfumcised 12, even if it is wearing lipstick. Partly because I didn't think that could ever look as nice as it does

I had to vote for that Tele.  One of the highlights of my life was visiting the building where the Beatles last played live.  My Dad and I also got a picture of ourselves crossing Abbey Road.

Bottoms Up said:
Great Ape, did you do the carving on that bod?

By golly, I did indeed...t'was a tedious pleasure, too. Best of luck to all this month--beautiful stuff!

Can you guys wait until the voting is over before telling us how you voted?  Please?

I voted  :icon_biggrin:

BlueTalon said:
Can you guys wait until the voting is over before telling us how you voted?  Please?
How I voted, was by pressing one of the circles next to the names  :laughing7:  :icon_jokercolor:

What a beautiful array of guitars this month  :eek:  good luck all  :icon_thumright:

My build thread.  This one tested my resolve.
http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=23993.0

I'm honored that my opinion carries so much weight as to sway the masses of people who don't know me from Adam. Wow, that makes my day, it sure don't carry that much weight at home.

I make it a point for the most unusual & interesting result, usually explicitly rejecting the more traditional stuff.  This was a tough month as it is, but there was not only a rad bass but TWO very much not "vintage correct" 12 strings.

.... one of which I voted for.  :headbang:

That fastastic strat keeps showing up, and despite marveling over it, it somehow manages to be the 2nd or 3rd choice everytime I see it.  Sadly, it seems others feel the way.  It's a guitar so beautiful it's cursed!

Voting time is almost at end, so if you're still undecided or just leaving it until the last minute, now would be the time to have your say!

Thanks for the reminder as I couldn't remember voting, but now see that I have. Getting old.

Speaking of failing memory, I can't recall seeing build/gallery or just out of the box threads for some of these entries. What, I ask, is up with that? We need more pics - of all of them - but I'm specifically talking to you, Bottoms Up and you, Mayfly.

I'll now prepare to be directed to the extensively documented build threads etc...

Mayflys build was quite some time ago. Like maybe a year or more.

swarfrat said:
Mayflys build was quite some time ago. Like maybe a year or more.

Here's mayfly's extensive build thread, including enormous quantities of snark and silliness.  ALas, most of the photos appear to have migrated elsewhere.
http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=11307.0

Back