VOTE HERE: November 2012 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the November 2012 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A well deserved win. Classy, craftsmanship, attention to detail, theme adherance, quality finish, quality parts.  Good job.

DMRACO said:
IF someone could send me the "winner" banner I am anxious to join the 2x club!!! :toothy12:

Want to update my sig and all.... :icon_thumright:

I must say I was impressed with all the guitars this month...and this year.  It is going to be a great GUITAR/BASS of the year contest!!!!!
Ask and ye shall receive!  :party07:
(complete with proper transparencies (yay for .png files!))

Attachments

• GOTM_Nov2012.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 419
AutoBat said:
DMRACO said:
IF someone could send me the "winner" banner I am anxious to join the 2x club!!! :toothy12:

Want to update my sig and all.... :icon_thumright:

I must say I was impressed with all the guitars this month...and this year.  It is going to be a great GUITAR/BASS of the year contest!!!!!
Ask and ye shall receive!  :party07:
(complete with proper transparencies (yay for .png files!))

thanks man....

If you put the image tags on the same line without a space between the brackets & image links they should appear next to each other horizontally rather than stacked vertical.

With any luck that pretty beast will make its way to the upper right corner of the board!
If I knew what font they used I'd make it closer to the real deal.

AutoBat said:
With any luck that pretty beast will make its way to the upper right corner of the board!
If I knew what font they used I'd make it closer to the real deal.
I think with the holiday, traffic is down.  Seems like it has been a slow week for board activity.  It will just have to stay up longer in DEC! :toothy11:

Congrats on an awesome guitar.  Well done.  That was a great month of fantastic guitars in the competition.  Everyone is bringing something unique to the table.  Love it.

Dave

Back