VOTE HERE: November 2012 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the November 2012 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

This was the most fun I had voting this month  :laughing7:

Unlike the vote last Tuesday, where I wanted none of them to win, this time there are a lot of contenders I'd like to see win.

crash said:
This was the most fun I had voting this month 
Unlike the vote last Tuesday
Last Tuesday downunder we had the Melbourne Cup (horse race) and a $100,000,000 million Lotto draw.

Obviously I didn't pick a winner on either.  :sad:
And this months GOTM is just as hard as that was .......  :doh:

Updown said:
crash said:
This was the most fun I had voting this month 
Unlike the vote last Tuesday
Last Tuesday downunder we had the Melbourne Cup (horse race) and a $100,000,000 million Lotto draw.

Obviously I didn't pick a winner on either.  :sad:
And this months GOTM is just as hard as that was .......  :doh:
Are there a lot of aussies on this forum?

I had no luck all spring carnival, or with the lotto draw :(

I know this is said alot, but most definitly everyone this month deserves to win.  :rock-on:

Congratulations, DMRACO!  (hey, I'm stoked that I got 4 votes in this kinda company!)  :cool01:

Thanks everyone.  Glad to get the approval of the board.  It was a departure from anything I have ever done.

I know the VW shape was a popular one, and after playing it, I can see why.  This thing feels great.

Anyone who may want one of their own, let me know.  I still have the plans and would love to put another one together... :eek:ccasion14:

IF someone could send me the "winner" banner I am anxious to join the 2x club!!! :toothy12:

Want to update my sig and all.... :icon_thumright:

I must say I was impressed with all the guitars this month...and this year.  It is going to be a great GUITAR/BASS of the year contest!!!!!

Back