VOTE HERE! May 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the May 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

So we have 8 amazing entries this time. Again. Normally, though, I'd have a good idea which one to vote for by this time. Not so for May. I even took out the color and finish as a consideration. Heck, I still like them all for the other choices made. I'll have to think this one over for a while. What beauties. :icon_thumright:

Difficult amount of choices this month...I think I am narrowed down to four.  Will revisit over time.

All very beatiful instruments, but the choice was easy for me.
My vote is made.

I agree with Logrinn, it was pretty easy for me as well, and I didn't vote for myself :icon_biggrin:

I voted. So many wonderful instruments to choose from it took some serious deliberation. Very good work, all.

It's really not fair. Teles need their own category. But this time I didn't vote for one

Not even sure which one to vote for yet.
Sure, I could vote for mine but that'd be kind of lame. And there are so many other cool ones as well this month.

I've voted!

I'll give you a clue which I voted for! I really love the beauty of 'less is more'

Thanks for all the kind words on all of the entrants, my Tele is up against 7 other incredible guitars, and anyone who wins totally deserves it!

Also, thank you to everyone for their support during my ideas phase and my build logs, I couldn't have done it without you, and I'm so glad I built my first Warmoth!

Cheers,
Rhys (xParallax)

At let my vote won  :laughing11:
Congrats!

Normally I'm not too much into natural finishes for bodies but here the combination of black binding, dark fingerboard and black hardware over bright colored natural woods just make it perfectly clean, simple, and beautiful.

Congratulations to I AM a Robot...

and if docteurseb had not voted against himself it would have been a joint first. Lot of great guitars this month however you look at it.

I"m dumbfounded. With entries that were all so completely different and all stunning in their own way, I still managed to vote for the winner. Congrats to all participants and especially to I AM a Robot.

Congratulations! Best one won in my opinion, I also did a docteurseb and voted against my own to vote for the winner, without that (and maybe by being a little more selfish) I would've won with 10 haha! But it isn't about winning. I've already won the lottery here by getting such a beautiful piece of Roasted Swamp Ash and a flawless body and neck to base my build on. Thank you Warmoth.

Nevertheless, beautiful guitars this month everybody, I'm so glad that I lost to such a beautiful guitar and it's a great advert for Warmoth that it can be so closely contested like it was!

Dammit why are there not runners-up badges

Cheers all, it's been a pleasure!
Rhys

Congrats I AM a Robot! I managed to vote for the winner! So many unique guitars this week, it's no wonder I got no votes :laughing7:

Back