VOTE HERE! May 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the May 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations Goose_Goblin. That instrument is beautiful, worthy winner:)!

...and a humble bow to all of you who gave me your votes! Im honored, thanx!

Cheers
Bengt

Congratulations... now for the consolation prize - I get to go play mine :p

Also thanks to my 2 voters hehe. If you're in my town you can have a go!

Congratulations Mr Goblin. That is a fine looking bass. Who doesn't like metallic green?

Yep!  Nice work on that bass.  I managed to vote for the winner this time  :headbang:

Mayfly said:
Yep!  Nice work on that bass.  I managed to vote for the winner this time  :headbang:
So did I. Of course, never having managed to figure out how you operate six strings with five fingers, one of which is all thumbs, it was a pretty obvious choice for me. But apart from that, it really is a tasty piece of work. And with the pics in the build thread it only gets better.

tenor.gif

Beautiful bass!  And that's what we need around here!  More bass!

Congratulations Goose_Goblin!  Awesome bass and extremely deserving of this month's honors.  Love that color!

I appreciate all the love for the green machine. It definitely inspires me to make another one. No one told me this guitar building thing would be so addictive!

You didn't give us much opportunity, just about the first thing you did here was releasing that goblin on us.  :laughing7:
But if you browse the forum a bit, there are posts mentioning how addictive this is. Dozens of them, actually. Maybe hundreds.

Back