VOTE HERE! May 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the May 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Damn! Time to vote already? This is gonna take some thought, stand by.......  :binkybaby:

That's enough thought, getting a headache! My vote's in, good luck to all!  :headbang:

Only one of two choices for Mayfly right? I've cursed another poor soul to 2nd to last. May the 2nd best guitar win.

swarfrat said:
Only one of two choices for Mayfly right? I've cursed another poor soul to 2nd to last. May the 2nd best guitar win.

<whispers> ...  I didn't vote for a telecaster  ... :eek:

My vote's in. Many beautiful entries this month, but an easy one for me, since one entry gave me immediate GAS...

Really nice ones--as usual.

This time I just asked myself 'which one would I pick up first?'.

None of my votes have ever won a contest. Apologies to my candidate.
:icon_biggrin:

Jebberz said:
Many beautiful entries this month, but an easy one for me, since one entry gave me immediate GAS...
Seamas said:
That's how I vote.  Which one would I want the most if given the opportunity to acquire?  Alas, like Tweed, my vote is often the curse of losing for whoever I vote for.

On a side note, I hope to eventually win this competition someday... and I have something in the works that just might do it for me.

1 day of voting left, so if you're still sitting on the fence, it's time to climb on down!

I also feel like me voting for an entry casts some sort of jinx. But this month one entry jumped out for me. So.... sorry...

BlueTalon said:
Jebberz said:
Many beautiful entries this month, but an easy one for me, since one entry gave me immediate GAS...
Seamas said:
That's how I vote.  Which one would I want the most if given the opportunity to acquire?

See, I am making a distinction between what I would pick up first and what I would like to acquire--mostly because I would be more split on what I would like to own--or could afford, etc

I think for me, choosing what I would pick up first is an easier decision.

Congrats, Goose_Goblin! Please post some build pix, I'd love to see how it went together.  :icon_thumright:

Back