VOTE HERE! May 2017 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the May 2017 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A well deserved win against some very fine instruments.  Congrats Dirty Dave!  :eek:ccasion14:

Late to the party, but it isn't official until I say...

And the winner is...

Dirty Dave!

Many congratulations to Dirty Dave and thanks to all for the great entries!

GOM said:
Late to the party, but it isn't official until I say...

And the winner is...

Dirty Dave!

Many congratulations to Dirty Dave and thanks to all for the great entries!

WHOA!!  Did I read that correctly??  I can't believe it!!  A HUGE thank you to everyone that voted for my bass :yourock:  I have to be honest, after all the other phenomenal looking guitars were entered, I was pretty much sweating it out. Didn't seem like such a sure thing as it did when it was the only entry LOL!!  Again...thank you very much everybody...I am one happy and proud bass player right now :headbang:

BigSteve22 said:
Congratulations Dirty Dave! And congrats to all who entered, not a looser in the bunch! Hope you all enjoy your new toys!
:yourock:

I totally agree...all the guitars were AMAZING this month. In no way did I take the win for granted after the other entries started rolling in.

Black takes it! Congrats, DD! With the competition you had, that is a noteworthy accomplishment.

You guys must have ESP or something!
Why do I keep missing the deadline to vote  :doh:
Sweet bass, man.  :icon_thumright:

nullref said:
A well deserved win against some very fine instruments.  Congrats Dirty Dave!  :eek:ccasion14:

Thank you....even Eric Clapton himself should be jealous of your guitar though. I feel some luck must have been involved for my bass to have even gotten past it. :eek:ccasion14:

Back