VOTE HERE! May 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the May 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and May the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Well, for me it's between two axes, but I am not yet ready to vote.  Gotta cogitate on this one for a while...

Well, I have cast my vote.

Looking forward to the results. It's going to be very exciting to see who among these fine guitars wins.

It took 4 days of deliberation but I finally decided. They're all beautiful but I couldn't vote for them all. My vote is in.

Always a tough choice.  The talent on this board is beyond impressive.  Finally chose one, but good luck to all!

I keep coming back to this with the intention of voting this time, but I always wind up scratching my head. Hmm... :icon_scratch:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who was hemming and hawing over this decision. Each has features I love, and features I would not have chosen for my own axe, but all are EXCELLENT guitars in their own right.

My vote's finally in, good luck to ALL.

:guitaristgif:

Congratulations on a well-deserved win, Guitarsan! A beautiful instrument.

Thanks everyone! I am especially honored given the quality of these entries. We're all winners, because we get to play these guitars!  :guitarplayer2:

Late and unnecessary announcement:

The winner is...

Guitarsan!

Many congratulations and thanks everybody for the great entries!

Congrats, sir – it's a beauty!

To all participants: this was the hardest GOM for me since I've been on the forum. I had to come back repeatedly, review them all again, and still wasn't able to decide until about an hour before voting closed. *Very* impressive guitars all!

Congratulations.  :eek:ccasion14:

Lovely Tele, and a lot of good entries this month so well done all.

Back