VOTE HERE! May 2013 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the May 2013 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Wow.  15. Great turnout.
Last few months were down a little and I was getting concerned

Here are the entries:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=21757.msg321778#msg321778

Damned if I know how I'm gonna vote yet.  There are a few I think embody well executed individual vision that I nevertheless would not choose for my own - and I can vote for those kinds of guitars easily.  On the other hand, there are a few I would completely lust for - and I can vote for those guitars easily.  There are a few that are just kind of "meh, seen a lot of that already," and even when they are objectively beautiful and well conceived... well, those guys can get their votes from someone else.

15 rigs in one month - that's awesome - makes it so much more difficult.

So much talent on this board - it's inspirational - really it is.

Peace,
Pierre

Tough, tough, tough decision this month. They're all great. Congratulations to everyone, they're all winners.

Four of this month's entries were featured on Warmoth's Facebook page. Very cool!  :hello2:

I'm on the verge of making separate accounts just so I can vote for the ones I liked... which was a lot of them  :help:

Just an fyi... votes are IP verified - the contest has been thru that scenario before.

congrats to the winner and thanx to everyone for the experience, I enjoyed sharing my baritone with all of you and it being on the warmoth FB page is more than I could have asked for  :icon_biggrin:

jbdomski said:
Congratulations!  (So close....)

That's a damn fine bass you have there. Take comfort in knowing that you're automatically in the runners-up contest later in the year!

And congrats to Kuro! That's yet another awesome, one-of-a-kind axe you're conjured up.  :icon_thumright:

Congrats to everyone! I think my 5 votes among this month's submissions is pretty good for a first try :toothy10: Next build maybe... :headbang1:

Back