VOTE HERE! March 2021 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the March 2021 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Voted....

First off, nice to have the GOM active again.  Some great selections, but one really stood out to me.

Good luck to all

Same for me,

All entries are fantastic and classy, but there is one that matches exactly wat I like.

This time around I'd like to divide my vote into three, because I see a neck I like, then a body I like then an overall scheme I like.  This is a hard one.

Edit.  Voted.  Went with the overall scheme

All very nicely done, difficult decision but picked the one I would most like to have show up on my doorstep.

I liked them all, but one made me react immediately each of the times I viewed the page.

The funny thing is, if I saw it back when I was 18 I would have hated it.

The winner is...

binarydepartment!

Congratulations to the winner and thanks to all entrants and voters!

Very nice!
It was the one I voted for--and like I said, I think I would have hated it years ago.
I used to dislike Telecasters--especially bound ones.
Really didn't care for carved top ones
For a very, very long time thought blue was not appropriate for guitars at all.

Funny how tastes change.
I really love the whole look of that guitar--there is something of a classic automobile look to it. The pickup rings are so damned cool.

Congrats to binarydepartment.  It’s a beautiful guitar.  And thanks to the few folks who exhibited their excellent taste and voted for my guitar.  Just wait until next month!

hehehehe

Bill, tgo

Seamas said:
I really love the whole look of that guitar--there is something of a classic automobile look to it. The pickup rings are so damned cool.

Thanks :) Now that you mention it, it does look a lot like a classic car :D Must be all that chrome ...

For the pickups I tried to imitate the TV Jones look. Removed the ugly white text on top and put the chrome cover on them :D

Back