VOTE HERE! March 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the March 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

I'm in! Didn't comment on the submission thread, so I wanted to be first out of the gate here. Fine set of entries, but one stood out to me, good luck to all.....  :icon_thumright:

Great spread this mont! Obviously my vote was a bit biased, but I'd love to play all of these

Voted. It's one of those months where I didn't hesitate for a second. Unfortunately, those are the months where all other voters disagree with me. So, builder of my March guitar of choice, my sincere apologies for hexing you...

I chose to do the honorable thing and not vote for myself.  Considering the competition, it's just as well.  Everybody submitted amazing work.

And the winner is...

ragamuffin!

Many congratulations to ragamuffin and thanks to all for the great entries!

Congratulations, I hope it sounds as cool as it looks! I must admit I did not vote this month, I felt like I had two kids in the same beauty pageant. 

Congratulations, Ragamuffin, that's a hell of an axe and truly the one of all the contestants that really inspired lust in my heart.  Well won.

I'm a few days late to the party .. Congrats Ragamuffin great looking axe!  Also general congrats to all of the entrants - I'd be honored to have any one of them in my collection! 

Back