VOTE HERE! March 2017 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the March 2017 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

My vote is in. Every guitar in there appealed to me in a different way, very cool set of entries. Best of luck to all!

I am very very torn between two instruments, but those two - for my preferences - far outstrip the others.  Gotta ruminate on this one a bit longer.

My vote is in. Awesome guitars around here! Choosing one better than the other is a hard job... All are so differents!
Good luck to all.

Last couple of hours of voting folks. So if you haven't yet, you know what to do!

And the winner is...

Jamie John!

Many congratulations to Jamie John and thanks to all for the great entries!

Congratulations Jamie John!  :eek:ccasion14:
If I had to lose, this is a fantastic guitar to lose to.

I believe this is the first ever doubleneck that has won Guitar of the month (or am I wrong?).
And the first one I've seen here on the forum. It's really cool. Spectacular.

Congrats Jamie John. It's certainly the only double neck I've seen here. Would be cool to see some more pics and info on the build.

Well done Jamie! Stunning guitar, though not entirely what I myself would want...

A hearty congrats, Jamie John! That's a beaut! It's fun to see a double for a change. :icon_thumright:

Back