VOTE HERE! March 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the March 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and March the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

All really solid entries, I'm sure glad there was THE ONE that made the decision easy for me! Good luck to all of ya's!

I did cast my vote, but the choice wasn't easy. I was torn between two, in my opinion, really cool entries.

Looking forward to seeing the results. Exciting.

As always, everyone's entry is great.  The vision and execution talent on this board never ceases to amaze me.  I've never been a Jazzmaster fan, but that one made of BK by Glimmer is sweet.  BK makes a lot of things great. 

I was going to enter my BK Strat, but it had a broken string and thought that might look a bit cheesy.  :laughing7:

Just voted :headbang:

As usual, all entrants are 'winners' really - they've created awesome instruments.  :icon_thumright:

I'll be placing a new custom body / neck order this week, so I'll have an entry ready in a couple of months...  :laughing7:

I was torn between three of them, but I went with my gut, and chose one. Tight competition, as always!

Mad competition this year. I can't even be mad if I get least popular with this lineup!

A little over a day left to cast your vote people! So if you haven't yet, now's the time!

And the winner is...

Glimmer!

Many congratulations to Glimmer and thanks everybody for all the great entries.

Congrats Glimmer!
I would have had this month in the bag if it wasn't for the other 5 fantastic entries!

ekRmuJ9.png

Congratulations, Glimmer! A beautiful guitar and a well-deserved win among some stellar entries.

Congratulations Glimmer! I'm a bit surprised because I had expected the results to be closer. All participants this month were excellent, yours just 'did it' for me. And evidently for a lot of other people as well.

Wow! Truly pleased and humbled, esp. given the other guitars, which are fantastic.

Thanks, everyone, for the kind comments, and AutoBat, many thanks for the badge which I'll figure out how to attach forthwith!

Back