VOTE HERE! March 2015 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the March 2015 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, I'm truly surprised and honored! Thanks everyone! There were some incredibly awesome builds this month, and the talent and creativity among the forum members here is always a great source of inspiration (and GAS).

Congrats indeed!  I'm kind of amazed, actually -- this might be the first time a guitar I voted for has won.

Congrats Slartibartfast! Not just a pretty piece of planet either - great choices on the neck, pickups and hardware too. Definitely a well-deserved win.

You can tell how amazing those 3 Teles are by how few votes went to the other entrants, considering there isn't a dud amongst them. With no disrespect to the others, I'll just add @Surf n Music - 1 vote!? Love that Strat - a really sharp combination of classic style and modern/personal touches. Gorgeous macassar board too.

As someone else pointed out, at least people can enter again.

Very nice field to choose from.
I've been busy at work so I can't fool around in photoshop just now, I'll try my best to get SlartiBartfast a banner by Friday.

Fat Pete said:
Congrats Slartibartfast! Not just a pretty piece of planet either - great choices on the neck, pickups and hardware too. Definitely a well-deserved win.

You can tell how amazing those 3 Teles are by how few votes went to the other entrants, considering there isn't a dud amongst them. With no disrespect to the others, I'll just add @Surf n Music - 1 vote!? Love that Strat - a really sharp combination of classic style and modern/personal touches. Gorgeous macassar board too.

As someone else pointed out, at least people can enter again.

Yeah, absolutely. There were some truly amazing builds this month, and I feel like the fungus that infected the maple tree that became my Tele deserves the lion's share of the credit for my win.  :icon_tongue:

AutoBat said:
Very nice field to choose from.
I've been busy at work so I can't fool around in photoshop just now, I'll try my best to get SlartiBartfast a banner by Friday.

Sounds good, AutoBat. Let me know if you need me to send you a transparent .png file of my Tele for this.

SlM18YQ.png

It does look nice on a banner, even with all that rotted wood in the way. ;)

Sorry it's taken a while, but the Guitar of the Month banner has now been updated with Slartibartfast's Tele. Do a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5 on Windows browsers) or clear your browser's cache if it's not showing.

Back