VOTE HERE: March 2013 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the March 2013 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't play bass, but that Klangster machine was so beautiful and well crafted, I had to vote for it.

Congrats Klangster on this, great axe there - almost makes we want a bass.

Having said that, The Man in Plaid's super groovy SG was awesome, JYBass's Z-body bass is breath-taking (is Z-body the sexiest shape on Warmoth or what?) and Cagey's super clean, class act, double-humbucker are all super worthy of the attention they got - great work all around.

Peace,
Pierre

WOW thanks to all! all very nice axes. I can get over how good my bass plays and sounds Warmoth really makes world class instruments within reach of all of us!  I doubt I will ever buy another new guitar or bass that is not a Warmoth :rock-on:

Yeah congrats klangster, you deserve the win! I'm just happy a bass won for once, so no hard feelings.  :guitarplayer2: And i'm glad to hear that even though no one voted for me, yall still liked my bass! :)

Jeremy

JYBass said:
Yeah congrats klangster, you deserve the win! I'm just happy a bass won for once, so no hard feelings.  :guitarplayer2: And i'm glad to hear that even though no one voted for me, yall still liked my bass! :)

Jeremy

7 Of us did :) me included, Happy a bass won. I just had to give it to another Z bass  :headbang1:

Congratulations Klangster!!! I saw your bass and decided not to submit just so I could vote for it!  :icon_thumright: Very nice!! :guitarplayer2:

I voted for the least popular, but I nearly gave it to the other bass.

Congrats klangster!

Attachments

• March2013GOTM.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 336
Back