VOTE HERE: March 2013 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the March 2013 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

JaySwear said:
This is a seriously tough month, and so few submissions.
Yeah .... the 2 guitars have Gold hardware and the 2 Basses both have Fretless necks and Black hardware.

Gee ..... Thanks for making it easy  :doh:
All the best to all .......  :icon_thumright:

I think this is the fewest ever in the contest...But it's still a tough call, they are all pretty killer... :icon_thumright:

Woo a level(in terms of amount) playing field for basses. Though we sometimes get the win against 9:1 odds or so  :evil4:

Damn didn't get my tone knob till today so couldn't enter in this month. Good thing though because two koa basses in one contest wouldn't make it easier.

As an owner of fretless Gecko basses... well, I'm sure y'all can guess how I voted.  :glasses10:

But seriously, we had a nice selection of basses and guitars this month.  Fantastic work and good luck to everyone!

Fierce Cornbread said:
Damn didn't get my tone knob till today so couldn't enter in this month. Good thing though because two koa basses in one contest wouldn't make it easier.

I agree, I'm almost glad I didn't get my pickups in time... nahh  :icon_biggrin: Some really lovely instruments this month, good luck to everyone. It's awesome to see the skill around this forum  :icon_thumright:

Congrats, Klangster! That is one serious bass, and that is one serious margin of victory to go along with it! Well executed build all around!  :hello2:

Congrats Klangster  :hello2:

Just as I thought  :icon_biggrin:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=21304.msg315393#msg315393

Is truly exquisite  :eek:

Congratulations, Klangster! That's a fine bass, well done and a well-deserved win.

LMAO...Is it just me or did Klangster shoot y'all the rod.... :laughing11:
WTF_zps7e079232.jpg

Back