VOTE HERE: March 2011 Guitar of the Month

Vote for the March 2011 Guitar of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From the official GOM rules:

"Non winnnig instruments may be submitted in future contests for which they fit that months criteria".

This means that here we have 13 guitars that could perfectly win any other pro finish GOM contest..... am I right???? This is going to higher the level of winning instruments from now on. It is going to be a very nice GOM year.

Also.....we could have a callendar with each month's category. This will allow to have more guitars to fill more categories such as Bass of the month, Bodies from Scratch Halfmoths, graphic finishes, etc.

:rock-on:
felipeak

mayfly said:
ORCRiST said:
Tonar8353 said:
This is as fine a bunch of guitars as we have seen since the inception of the GTOM. Congratulations to all of you.

Now if we could just set up a room with one of each; a Plexi Marshall, 65 Super Reverb, 59 Tweed Bassman, Vox AC30, along with a few high gain amps for the shredders and then we could have a tonal taste test. That would be the Bees Knees as Mr. Mayfly is know to say.  :guitaristgif:

THAT is a good idea Mr. Tonar.  How about the start of an annual Warmoth Owners Club get together/party/jam?

Vegas, perhaps...   :eek:ccasion14:

EDIT: F-that, at WARMOTH + Beertent or something.   :cool01:

Who's with me?!  :party07:

ORC

I'm gonna be in vegas in early april.  And I'll have a guitar.

BTW - anyone know of any vegas open stages to play at?

I know a guy who has, at times, hosted an open stage at the Mandalay Bay, if memory serves - his name's Rick Duarte, sweetest guy you'd ever hope to meet.  He also plays bass and sings in an outfit called The Guilty Pleasures, doing 70's-era schlock rock covers to wild acclaim (look them up on ReverbNation and/or Youtube) .  I'm not sure whether the open stage thing is currently active, but I'll drop him a note.

Bagman

Honestly, I'm happy just to have been a part of the March GOM. I think it might live on in infamy... or be replaced as the greatest month yet in April or May.

Go team!

grabby said:
Honestly, I'm happy just to have been a part of the March GOM. I think it might live on in infamy... or be replaced as the greatest month yet in April or May.

Go team!

I am happy I decided not to take part in this GOM  :icon_biggrin:

Back