VOTE HERE! June 2022 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the June 2022 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

My vote is in.  We'll see if anything really interesting happens, what with this bevy of beauties.

In a first for the Unofficial Warmoth Guitar of the Month contest, we have a 3 way tie!

Congratulations to...

musicalmanguy, TonyFlyingSquirrel and OffSetSmith

Thanks to all the other entrants and to the forum members who voted!

Congratulations to the shared win - I have not seen a tiebreak like that before.

So do we have a rotating banner or 2nd round tiebreak vote?

So honored to have been a part of it, congrats to all winners as well as competitors.

“Kenny” is named after the Warmoth namesake, Ken Warmoth, who not only put food on my table for a year, but gifted me the baritone neck that started this project.  This guitar is named in honor of him.

The buckskin is taken from the original packaging of my venison that sourced direct to consumer 26 years ago with my 9 year old son at my side.  This was all organic, gmo free, and efficiently harvested.  I absolutely love this guitar and it’s sees a great deal of use in recording “low twang” as well as occasionally high gain applications offsetting recorded tracks from my 7 string on the other side of the headphones.  Open chords on a baritone definitely sound different than the bar chord equivalent.

stratamania said:
Congratulations to the shared win - I have not seen a tiebreak like that before.

Could include all three as part of a randomizer script that shows one of them with each page refresh.  I've done that before in other PHP-based forum systems.  It'd be less visually distracting than an animated image that loops through all three constantly.

Of course, I'm making some huge presumptions about the GOM staff's available spare time ;)

NedRyerson said:
stratamania said:

Could include all three as part of a randomizer script that shows one of them with each page refresh.  I've done that before in other PHP-based forum systems.  It'd be less visually distracting than an animated image that loops through all three constantly.

Of course, I'm making some huge presumptions about the GOM staff's available spare time ;)

ah, just have all three on the same image.  That should be fine.

Mayfly said:
NedRyerson said:
stratamania said:

ah, just have all three on the same image.  That should be fine.

Mash 'em all up like the Hater Maker made by Texas Toast Guitars  :laughing7:

Hey guys,
Just got back from vacation and saw this. Not sure how to handle the upper corner image, but if any of you want an image for you signature let know.

3 way banner now up thanks to The Aaron!

Hard refresh/clear you browser cache if you don't see it.

Here are the images individually for those who may want them.

Attachments

• GuitarofMonthOS.png
    GuitarofMonthOS.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 419
  • GuitarofMonthMMG.png
    GuitarofMonthMMG.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 25
  • GuitarofMonthTFS.png
    GuitarofMonthTFS.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 27
Back