VOTE HERE! June 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the June 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

My vote is in. There were two that equally demanded my vote for different reasons; not an easy thing deciding which to give precedence.....

They were all stellar, but I had an easier time choosing this month, just because one really nailed a number of my personal aethetics.

Seamas said:
They were all stellar, but I had an easier time choosing this month, just because one really nailed a number of my personal aethetics.

Me too.  I'm just hoping my vote isn't the kiss of death, as I suspect my personal aesthetics are a bit different than those of the majority around here.

Many thanks, guys. I'm highly complimented.

I must say Warmoth knocked it out of the park with this body. Trans red on roasted swamp ash is one of the finest colors I've seen. On top of that, W did their normal flawless work on it.

Congratulations, Robert, you have again demonstrated your superior taste and craftsmanship.  Well earned.

Back