VOTE HERE! June 2018 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the June 2018 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

OK, done. In the end I almost had to toss a coin. I hope there's a tie between a couple of them.

Too bad we don't get 10 votes each. We could spread it around amongst them.

Good luck, all.

My vote was pretty easy this month because I came very close to building that same guitar! Good luck all!

A wonderful selection as always, and I was torn a couple of ways as always, but the vote is in  :icon_thumright:  Good luck to all!

If anyone is interested I've posted further photos of my Tele Deluxe Here :

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=29520.0

Here's last year's shots :

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=28270.0

BOOM. Voted.  Best of luck to all.

tenor.gif

some classy builds gentleman.  Tough choice this month.  Came down to the guitar I would most want to play!!!

DMRACO said:
some classy builds gentleman.  Tough choice this month.  Came down to the guitar I would most want to play!!!

Same here. I had to ask myself, if all these guitars were in the room, which is the one I would pick up first?

OK, I'm in. You guys sure don't make it easy to choose!

Good luck to all, every entry is beautiful, not a loser in the bunch!

Got my vote in. All of them are great, one of them jumped right at me and said "Take me home with you". Best of luck to all.
MULLY

And the winner is...

Guitarhack!

Many congratulations to Guitarhack and thanks to all for the great entries!

Some beatiful instruments in the mix! Just a quick update on mine, I since added a Barden S-Deluxe pickup in the middle, 5-position switch (for “strat quack”) and a mini toggle that switches the neck pickup on full time (to get outside pickups together).

Attachments

• IMG_4075.JPG
    IMG_4075.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 383
Guitarhack said:
Some beatiful instruments in the mix! Just a quick update on mine, I since added a Barden S-Deluxe pickup in the middle, 5-position switch (for “strat quack”) and a mini toggle that switches the neck pickup on full time (to get outside pickups together).

Congrats Guitarhack and all the entrants! Well, with two GOM submissions and a first and second place, I'm retiring from the "build business" feeling very blessed.

My design goal for this guitar was to make a "Custom Shop" quality Strat for a fraction of the price. In some ways it's better, especially happy the way the shielding turned out - this thing is quiet for a single coil guitar!

Nothing left to do now but play on.....

wRKzUfY.jpg
4el9YXJ.jpg

YFhlw63.jpg
FM8430m.jpg

Back