VOTE HERE! July 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the July 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

My vote is in. It took a bit of deliberation but in the end, I chose. Good luck to all. There are some beauties entered.

Amazing all but I saw one that I just had to vote for. Cause Autobat wasn't gonna.

And the winner is...

Dano!

Many congratulations to Dano and thanks to all for the great entries!

Thanks to everyone!  I feel honored considering the quality of instruments entered this month.  Also, thanks to the members who have helped me through the build process!  I am hooked and building many more! :guitarplayer2:

Rgand said:
Congrats, Dano! Nice job.

Rgand, I have to tell you that I learned so much from your build thread on the guitar that won August '18 and Guitar of the Year!  Inspiring!  Thank you!

This thread:    http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=28666.0

Dano said:
Rgand said:
Congrats, Dano! Nice job.

Rgand, I have to tell you that I learned so much from your build thread on the guitar that won August '18 and Guitar of the Year!  Inspiring!  Thank you!

This thread:    http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=28666.0
Thank you Dano. You did a bang up job on your build. I'm glad that thread helped. I've gleaned a lot of tips from other threads, myself. That's why we document these builds.

I'm floored. I finally picked a winner. Don't think its ever appened except when my guitar won. (ie once)

Well, the one I voted for didn't win, but the one that won didn't surprise me that it won.  At all.  Congrats, Dano!

I'm surprised how I always manage to vote for either the winner or the absolute rock bottom entry. This time round it was the winner.

Back