VOTE HERE! July 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the July 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and all the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Yep, very close call between a few of them. Luckily one of them spoke just that bit louder to me.

This month was way harder to decide on who to vote on for me. But after some serious thinking I've now cast my vote as well.
Good luck to all.

My vote's cast. The competition is close again. There's some real talent on this forum.

enhanced-buzz-31355-1352217617-6.jpg

Curious, I voted earlier but it is not showing my selection. Did a setting get changed or is it a function of the new software?

TBurst Std said:
Curious, I voted earlier but it is not showing my selection. Did a setting get changed or is it a function of the new software?

Mine is the same way. I no longer have the option to vote, but there is no indication of which one I voted for...
:dontknow:

The selections aren't highlighted any differently for the one you voted for, but the number/percentage of votes won is.

Verne Bunsen said:
Mine is the same way. I no longer have the option to vote, but there is no indication of which one I voted for...

Make that three of a kind. Just noticed that......  :doh:

Cagey said:
The selections aren't highlighted any differently for the one you voted for, but the number/percentage of votes won is.
I think you may be seeing this differently from us mortals, Mr Administrator.

Cagey said:
It used to be that after you voted, and before the contest was over, your selection would be bolded. Now they are all bolded.

Back