VOTE HERE! July 2015 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the July 2015 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats on the beautiful build, and hats off to all of the entries as they all looked great and offered something different from each other.

Thanks again for all the kind words.  :icon_thumright:

fdesalvo said:
Crushed it, Doc!

Your build, sir, in it's elegant simplicity, surprised me that it didn't win. 

Congrats!  I had a feeling when I entered that it would be a futile gesture. 

I especially like the dot markers matching the finish, that was a nice touch.

Surf n Music said:
That corner banner is looking great up there Doc  :icon_thumright:

Thanks!

@BlueTalon:  love the bass!  Shiny!

@GOM:  How do I get one of those cool sig line pics?

DocNrock said:
How do I get one of those cool sig line pics?

You need the address of the pic. Then, you click "Profile" at the top of the message board screen, and toward the bottom of some variables there will be a place to put a signature. You put the address of the pic between two IMG tags and it'll show up at the bottom of your posts.

Cagey said:
DocNrock said:
How do I get one of those cool sig line pics?

You need the address of the pic. Then, you click "Profile" at the top of the message board screen, and toward the bottom of some variables there will be a place to put a signature. You put the address of the pic between two IMG tags and it'll show up at the bottom of your posts.

OK, I tried it.  Let me see if this works...

No joy, if it was supposed to show up in that post.

I can't show you the exact code because the board tries to interpret it rather than display it, so you won't see it.

Lemme see if I can send you an example through email.

'Hotlinking' the banner to where Warmoth keeps the image won't work as they change the image not the filename - your sig would change every month.

Upload this one to your usual image host, grab the link and use that in your sig.

I should say thanks to AutoBat who usually provides the user versions every month - he may be elsewhere right now.

Attachments

• docNrockbanner.png
    docNrockbanner.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 510
GOM said:
'Hotlinking' the banner to where Warmoth keeps the image won't work as they change the image not the filename - your sig would change every month.

Upload this one to your usual image host, grab the link and use that in your sig.

I should say thanks to AutoBat who usually provides the user versions every month - he may be elsewhere right now.

Got it!  Thank you!

A little demo of the tone using the bridge pickup. 

http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=25383.0

Death by Uberschall said:
Congrats on the win!!

That guitar actually makes that body more desirable, first one I've seen that I liked.  :headbang1:

Cool, man!  Thanks, and glad you like it.  :icon_thumright:

Back