VOTE HERE! July 2013 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the July 2013 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heisenberg said:
Great, my first vote and I vote for the wrong guitar. Meant to vote for #13, instead accidentally voted for the Frankenhalen

No, I think this qualifies as a Fruedian slip; deep-down, you knew what you really preferred!  :icon_jokercolor:

Congratulations Ddbltrbl! A well-deserved win for an outstanding guitar!

Wish I could see it again. What happened to all the pics? Looks like all the entries in the submission thread got axed by the hosting site.

Yes, congrats!  That is a stunning piece of wood for the body of that guitar.  Breathtaking!

Photobucket is angry at the submissions, and Ddbltrbl's own pics have apparently moved.  I can't make an unofficial banner without a source pic.

Congrats, even if I can't honor you with a signature pic immediately.

Congrats Ddbltrbl  :icon_thumright:

Great win, in a strong field  :icon_biggrin:

Yeah the pics from the progress build are gone too  :sad:

:cool01: Thanks everyone! Their was a lot of nice axes to choose from this month, so this is a nice surprise. Will get the pictures fixed right away. (Update: Build pictures fixed)

Thanks again!  :guitarplayer2: :guitarplayer2: :guitarplayer2:

Got a source pic!
Here's your banner sig Ddbltrbl!!

*edit* blurred the body into the two posts from the guitar holder (they just looked goofy being odd coloured semicircles)

Attachments

• July2013GOTM.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 317
Congrats, Ddbltrbl!  You have a fine axe there indeed!

Also, it appears that our 10gb of free photobucket has run out.  I've asked the other GOM administrator as well as our friends at Warmoth what we should do about this problem.  I'm hoping we won't have to delete our collections of earlier GOM contest photos, and at the very least I will try to figure out an archive or something so that they exist somewhere.  Anyways, it is only temporary, and we will figure something out so that our photos work again ASAP. 

Back