VOTE HERE: July 2011 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the July 2011 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

=CB= said:
I voted!!!!

Remember to vote early and often!!!!

Isn't that what got us in trouble before? :laughing3: :laughing11:

good to see a wide variety here...and no LPs!  Thats a change!

Syntheticocean said:
Bagman67 said:
Only four guitars entered, and it's still a hard decision. Criminy.

Well Bagman, without your help I wouldn't have a guitar up there yet. Thanks a million!

Happy to oblige, my friend.

IF you find yourself in that spot again, I've learned that the neutral Timbermate takes Mixol tints well.  You could spike the T'Mate with a generous dose of Mixol's black tint and save some heartache.

Bagman67 said:
Happy to oblige, my friend.

IF you find yourself in that spot again, I've learned that the neutral Timbermate takes Mixol tints well.  You could spike the T'Mate with a generous dose of Mixol's black tint and save some heartache.

That reminds me. Bagman67, check out this post. Along with everyone else. http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=16912.msg248894#msg248894

I have a 25% chance of voting for the winner this month.  I have yet to vote for the one that ends up winning GOTM. :dontknow:

I tend to not vote for the one that I like the best, or would want to own the most.  I tend to vote for the one that I think is the most unique, creative and has the best workmanship.

crash said:
I have a 25% chance of voting for the winner this month.  I have yet to vote for the one that ends up winning GOTM. :dontknow:

I tend to not vote for the one that I like the best, or would want to own the most.  I tend to vote for the one that I think is the most unique, creative and has the best workmanship.

I've only been here for about 18 months, but I've never managed to pick a winner, either.

The choices generate a ton of good feelings. I like them all, each for different reasons. I didn't vote for the one I'd really like to take home. Great work, all of them.

Well I voted. Very tough this month. All four outstanding. Really tough.

Cagey said:
crash said:
I have a 25% chance of voting for the winner this month.  I have yet to vote for the one that ends up winning GOTM. :dontknow:

I tend to not vote for the one that I like the best, or would want to own the most.  I tend to vote for the one that I think is the most unique, creative and has the best workmanship.

I've only been here for about 18 months, but I've never managed to pick a winner, either.

I voted and I always vote for the winning instrument so congrats to the owner of the guitar I just voted for!  :icon_biggrin:

crash said:

That's odd - my criteria for voting is pretty much exactly that, and I've picked the winner almost every time I've voted.  :icon_scratch:

To each their own, I suppose, but this one was quite hard: all 4...  actually no, Marko's was very well done & beautiful, but too conventional in comparison. Sorry!  :(

The other 3 are just way stranger & cooler: I'm totally blown away by a *no* finish guitar, a stunningly finished blue Z (such a rare shape), and a crazy electric guit-jo.

Wow, congrats Fidde, I honestly thought it was going to be Banjitar, me, Marko, Fidde. I didn't think too many people would be too keen on the 'finished by me, yet I didn't finish it at all' thing.

If my guitar wasn't up there I would have voted for Banjitars. He clearly put more effort and devotion into that thing than any of us.

Back