Vote HERE for the May 2011 Bass of the Month

Who should win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

The entries can be found at the following link:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=16161.0

Wow...this was really hard.  Some great basses entered at the last minute too!  Hope everyone sees them!

comments...line6man...that neck is incredible!
showdown...kudos on a great looking bass and eight strings to boot!  I would love to hear it.
Tornado...I am a sucker for blue and your looks great.

It is interesting to see all the little switches and add-on electronics.  Glad to see the basses getting involved in speciality electronics!!! 

Great job to all!

a little remark: my user name ist "toronado" (as in Oldsmobile Toronado or Fender Toronado).  :icon_thumright: :laughing7:. good luck everyone!

And you can see the voting right now?  :icon_scratch:

Well - another tough competition. I went for bloodwood though.  :icon_thumright:

Tough call, eh? Lotta nice basses. I'd take any one of them home.

Ljbarbeau said:
Really?  No gecko...  Ho well I kinda like that Pink one...  Err. I mean purple.  ;)
In sunlight it definately is alot more pinky purple, but when its not got sunlight on it, its completely purple, no pink to it at all  :)

This was a tough choice, and a few nearly got my vote.
I had to go with what I would most want for myself.
Line6Man: beautiful neck, black-red-brown has never jived with me
SolomonHelsing: wow. it's certainly not going to get lost in a dark room!
Showdown: Nearly perfect, once you scrap the gold hardware.
Toronado: *golfclap* pearloid pickguard nicely complements the rest of the bass
drewfx: if it's possible to have a body be too pretty, you've got it.
BrianM: gold & red in the burst. just not my bag.
PatinaTurner: nice appointments and tortoise is my all time favorite pickguard choice.

I know I'm a choosy bastard, and to anyone I didn't vote for: it might not be the bass for me, but very nice instruments!

OK Guys
another tough month
some Stellar finish Jobs
the Exotic wood one is dripping with Tasty Sauce
the classic Fender was so well done it knocked me out
However
I had to go with the FireBird, Just to good of an idea, an 8 string, I bet that thing can tickle toes across 2 state lines

tubby.twins said:
I voted. Lots of nice basses this month. I'll enter mine next time. :)

But you had a chance this month for the bass-only competition! :icon_scratch:

I was completey torn, but went with the bass that made the biggest initial impression on me.  Very curious to see who wins!

I really liked all of them, but had to go with the 8 stringer, I'm just a sucker for double-coursed instruments.

That was one of the closest competitions I've ever seen here. Talk about a strong field! It's a good thing for the contest that we can only vote once. I bet this month would have been flooded if we could vote for every one we wanted to win.

All very nice.  One really stuck out to me.  Not going to say which one though.  I don't want to tamper with the jury :p

yay an easy month this time.... most of the candidates are butt ugly, so this is a no brainer... I voted the least ugly one..

ok, ok , most of them look great, but I always wanted to say that...

Back