VOTE HERE! February 2018 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the February 2018 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thanks as always for all the great submissions!

Normally I vote quite quickly but this month there are a few that are making my choice difficult.

One of the many GotMs where I would like to own every submitted guitar. Tough vote, good luck everyone!

Been waiting for the chance to vote for the one I picked again - glad to finally see it.

OK, I'm in. Not an easy choice by any stretch of the imagination. Good luck to all!  :icon_thumright:

My vote's in. They're all outsltanding. It'll be interesting to see which one bags it in the end.

Less than an hour to cast your votes! If you haven't yet, now's the time! This is the place!

And the winner is...

endrju.m!

Many congratulations to endrju.m and thanks to all for the great entries!

A lot of folks complained that they had a hard choice to make this month.  Not I.  With all respect and honor to the other builds, which are lovely, that sonic-blue translucent strat was the winner the moment I set eyes on it.  Congratulations.

Bagman67 said:
A lot of folks complained that they had a hard choice to make this month.  Not I.  With all respect and honor to the other builds, which are lovely, that sonic-blue translucent strat was the winner the moment I set eyes on it.  Congratulations.

Likewise; rarely has a guitar stirred covetousness in me the way that one did, haha! A well deserved win among formidable competition. Congratulations!

Congrats endrju.m! Voted for you for the amazing blue body/roasted maple duo.

Back