VOTE HERE: February 2013 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the February 2013 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

WTF!!!!! NO TELECASTERS TO VOTE FOR!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!  :dontknow:

As always... its @#$@#$ hard to select only one... grrr.  I literally can't make up my mind.

I gotta dwell on this a bit!

=CB= said:

As always... its @#$@#$ hard to select only one... grrr.  I literally can't make up my mind.

Teles are so last year.  :icon_jokercolor:

Telecasters are EVERY year.  Don't worry, folks, I'm not done building 'em.

But this month's crop is, unsurprisingly, pretty badass.

Death by Uberschall said:
=CB= said:

Teles are so last year.  :icon_jokercolor:
:laughing7:

=CB= said:
Hell, I've not seen it and... I'm a sucker for thinlines!

I've become a Telecaster believer in recent years. Next time it's a "pro finish only" entry, I've got 3 or 4 I'll put up, just for fun. Two have been seen, one's waiting on a neck with some special treatment (and I'm dying here...), and one I don't have a neck for yet. They're all carved tops with excellent necks that are a joy to play, with pickups to die for. They're my favorites in the stable right now.

Black Korina for sure. Been watching e-Bay have we?

My latest Tele body is quite the oddball. Black Korina, carved top, tummy cut, neck contour, creme-bound, dual 'buckers, but with a metallic ice blue finish on it. Super-light - it's only 3.5lbs. Don't know what to do about a neck yet. It's just a weirdo Tele so I had to have it.

Surreal, perhaps even Extraplanar.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WARMOTH-LIC-FENDER-TELECASTER-DELUXE-ARTISTIC-CARVED-NEW-TWEED-CASE-GUITAR-/330871879837?pt=Guitar&hash=item4d0980389d

Definitely BK!  :headbang:
Is that your work Cagey?

DustyCat said:
Surreal, perhaps even Extraplanar.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WARMOTH-LIC-FENDER-TELECASTER-DELUXE-ARTISTIC-CARVED-NEW-TWEED-CASE-GUITAR-/330871879837?pt=Guitar&hash=item4d0980389d

Definitely BK!  :headbang:
Is that your work Cagey?

No, I'm afraid not.

JYBass said:
Slartibartfast's bass!!! Ya gotta win man!  :rock-on:

Hahaha, thanks man. I don't have a chance, though. I think the favorites have to be the woodburned Strat, the Black Korina VIP, and Updown's newest beauty. I'm glad I'll at least be getting one vote, though!  :laughing7:

Updown always has a contender - by reason of sheer volume even there didn't happen to be a number of standouts in the stable.

Back