VOTE HERE! December 2013 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which instrument should be the December 2013 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about just leaving it alone, and if somebody who hasn't won wants to try again, they can?

Oh, wait...

Why don't we do a contest entirely of red Stratocaster hardtails with three single coils build by college educated, twice divorced Caucasian males between the ages of 35-44 who smoke daily, live in the Pacific Northwest and have prior military experience?

Ribeye said:
Why don't we do a contest entirely of red Stratocaster hardtails with three single coils build by college educated, twice divorced Caucasian males between the ages of 35-44 who smoke daily, live in the Pacific Northwest and have prior military experience?

I could get in on a wild card. I'm mean ... a really wild card. Hey - I got a red strat!  :laughing11:

Ribeye said:

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

Better yet, an entire contest dedicated to the most "generic" guitars  :toothy12:

GOTM Congrats goes to Sue .... I mean hannaugh  :icon_biggrin:

And a stellar  :eek:  guitar at that.  :icon_thumright:

:blob7:  looking forward to the GOTY contest now. So many lovelies. 

Bravo, Hannaugh!  Well done, well deserved.

Let there be no lack of praise to Tonar, from whom all nifty lacquer flows....

Thanks guys!  I have to give credit where credit is due - again, so many thanks to Tonar, TroubledTreble and Doug for their contributions to this LP.  Tonar really nailed it with the finish.  I played it last night, LOVE IT!

Great Ape said:
Congratulations Hannaugh!! (Anybody ever call you Les Paula?)

No, but that would have to be my Roller Derby name if I ever got into that!  :laughing7:

Mayfly said:
As usual, a really nice guitar you have there!

Do you think you'll stop at 4?

Thanks! I think I'll be building more (since I still don't have a Tele, Jag, or Mooncaster), but who knows if other people will like them.  :dontknow: 

hannaugh said:
Thanks! I think I'll be building more (since I still don't have a Tele, Jag, or Mooncaster), but who knows if other people will like them.  :dontknow: 

Everybody should own at least one Tele. 3 or 4 is better. Helluva platform. Lot you can do.

Jaguars and Jazzmasters... maybe. It's a good body style, but the traditional accoutrements make it a non-starter. Modify one so it's usable, and it's a Good Thing.

Jury's still out on the Mooncaster. It's a nice design, but at 78 bajillion dollars apiece I'm not sure how many of those are going to come to life. They need to cut that price about 40% or so to make it even marginally attractive.

Congratulation Hannah! Sue is a beauty and if she sounds as good as she looks she is a spectacular guitar. I certainly enjoyed my time with her as did everyone around here who had a chance to see her being finished.

Well done hannaugh! A little gutted mines come down now, but it does look great up there. :) congrats!

I made this a week or so ago & forgot to check back in to make sure it was going the way I thought it was.
Congrats Hanna.

Attachments

• GOTMDec2013.png
    GOTMDec2013.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 418
Back