VOTE HERE! August 2022 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the August 2022 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Some amazing work here... and given I have a couple I'm going to be finishing myself... I may need a consultation!!!  :D  :rock-on:

And the winner is...

hardrockguy!

Congratulations hardrockguy and thanks to all the entrants and voters!

Congratulations to Hardrockguy ! Cool guitar. Thanks to everyone for voting, :icon_thumright: and to those who voted for the Kosmo.

I also dug Raggamuffin's baritone.  :icon_thumright:

Thanks everyone, and stellar job to all the other people involved in this month's voting!

Are there any permalinks for the banner image thingy? I see a temporary link in the page source, but it looks like it's a temporary one just for the page itself as I'm sure the destination "GuitarOfMonth.png" changes every time a new winner is announced.

hardrockguy said:
Are there any permalinks for the banner image thingy? I see a temporary link in the page source, but it looks like it's a temporary one just for the page itself as I'm sure the destination "GuitarOfMonth.png" changes every time a new winner is announced.

It's available now to link from imgur in the gallery post here.

Back