VOTE HERE! August 2014 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the August 2014 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I should be ready for next month as UPS are scheduled to deliver my latest body and neck on Monday!

frown said:
I should be ready for next month as UPS are scheduled to deliver my latest body and neck on Monday!

Awesome, Look forward to seeing what you got. If its your first then you wont be disappointed, and if its not then you already knew that. :)

Nope, not my first - Put my Tele up for contention a couple of months ago:

http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=23682.0

Wonder if my chrome hardware HH Gold Top Gold Jazzmaster with Pau Ferro / Pau Ferro Warhead will be a winning combination this time round? :toothy12:

I'm going to be on vacation for a few weeks, so Here's the corner banners I thew together.

They're both quite beautiful, even if one is a tele.  :laughing7:

Attachments

• August2014GOTM-A.png
    August2014GOTM-A.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 489
  • August2014GOTM-B.png
    August2014GOTM-B.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 486
I'm not sure if it's me checking neurotically, or if people are actually posting less. But the board seems less active lately, in general.

I think you're right. I've not been a member for long, but with my second build currently on the go [http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=23921.0], I hope to contribute a bit more from now onwards.

Just checking through the different boards and threads I've also noticed that each topic only gets a handful of replies and due to age, a lot of them now seem to have dead image links which is dissapointing...

As for the reason why, I'm unsure - may be Cagey has an idea as he seems to be a man in the know... Any idea Cagey?

I'd guess it's summertime and many folks have other outdoor interests that supersede internet forum posting.

AutoBat said:
I'm going to be on vacation for a few weeks, so Here's the corner banners I thew together.

They're both quite beautiful, even if one is a tele.  :laughing7:

Thanks Autobat, have a great vacation.

frown said:
Just checking through the different boards and threads I've also noticed that each topic only gets a handful of replies and due to age, a lot of them now seem to have dead image links which is dissapointing...

As for the reason why, I'm unsure - may be Cagey has an idea as he seems to be a man in the know... Any idea Cagey?

A lot of links where broken when this forum changed / updated the site, a year or so ago.
I know lots of my pic's went missing then. Plus others too.

:dontknow:  Maybe some threads are shorter, because it has been answered in the 1st few posts.

Plus some people delete either the thread or posts or images or delete there photobucket (or alike) account.
Hence some images etc missing.

Some people are just like that.    :icon_scratch:

MURRAY!! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS AGAIN!! Been wondering where you were...you OK?

Bagman67 said:
I'd guess it's summertime and many folks have other outdoor interests that supersede internet forum posting.

Maybe thats it....

Not me though, its been raining/thunder and lightning the past week or so. So, not not much else to do on my time off. :)

I was working on my flame maple jazz, but didn't fancy sitting in a garage with a metal roof in a lightning storm...

I'd have to review the last 5 years or so, but I think this is the first time I've picked a winner <grin>

Oh, wait. I voted for myself for the August 2013 contest and won, so this will make twice. Hope Vegas doesn't find out how prescient I am. A 2 out of 60 rate of success has to frighten the house <grin>

Back