VOTE HERE! April 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the April 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

I got my vote in early. Now to see how it comes out in a week. Those are all deserving guitars. Good luck, everyone.

For me, this was the hardest GOM ever to decide on which guitar to vote for.
But ... in the end, I did it.
My vote’s in.
I hope I didn’t jinx it.

My vote is in.  Great crop of home-grown goodies this month.  May the odds be ever in your etc. etc.

Rick, that is some special Birdseye Maple on that neck.  The finish really brings out the figuring.  That "Motion in the Ocean" pick guard is tantalizing too.  Nice work!

Another observation - as great as the finish on your guitar, as will as PhilHill's  BBQ Tele came out with Tru-Oil is really special.  It makes me question the sanity of dealing with the potential health issues, not to mention the hassles of using Nitro, when your guitars came out so nice.  Great job on both of them!  I did a Tru-Oil finish on a Rosewood Tele that came out great.  I entered it once a long time ago, but I may enter again soon to show it off one more time.

Fat Pete's 66 Freak Out Tele is a racing machine...  And Great Ape's consummate artistic offerings never cease to amaze me. 

Some great talent! 

All of the entries this month are really spectacular.  The quality of artisanship has really been great lately.

May the best guitar win, but everyone has something to be proud of!

Dano said:
Rick, that is some special Birdseye Maple on that neck.  The finish really brings out the figuring.  That "Motion in the Ocean" pick guard is tantalizing too.  Nice work!

Another observation - as great as the finish on your guitar, as will as PhilHill's  BBQ Tele came out with Tru-Oil is really special.  It makes me question the sanity of dealing with the potential health issues, not to mention the hassles of using Nitro, when your guitars came out so nice.  Great job on both of them!  I did a Tru-Oil finish on a Rosewood Tele that came out great.  I entered it once a long time ago, but I may enter again soon to show it off one more time.

Fat Pete's 66 Freak Out Tele is a racing machine...  And Great Ape's consummate artistic offerings never cease to amaze me. 

Some great talent! 

All of the entries this month are really spectacular.  The quality of artisanship has really been great lately.

May the best guitar win, but everyone has something to be proud of!

Well said, and you didn't do such a bad job yourself!  :icon_thumright:

All beautiful guitars!  I would be proud to have any one of them.

Great Ape - That is one incredible paint job!  You really have some special talent!

Great work everyone, it will be interesting to see who wins!  Good luck to all.

And the winner is...

Fat Pete!

Many congratulations to Fat Pete and thanks to all for the great entries!

Congrats, Pete! Outstanding guitar, there. :icon_thumright:

Beautiful work, all. Well done.

Wow, I totally missed this contest, but ain't that always the way: The one time I would have voted for the winner, I didn't even vote. Congratulations Fat Pete, beautiful entry!  :icon_thumright:

Back