VOTE HERE! April 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the April 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Vote is in. Every month is a fantastic month for GoM, but this month is abnormally fantastic. Congratulations to all of you guys for putting together such a fantastic spread.

It really was a particularly tough month. Not a dinger in the lot. Everybody deserves to win.

One of the submissions is mine, but there's plenty of nice ones in this draw! Some serious examples of good taste.

Cagey said:
It really was a particularly tough month. Not a dinger in the lot. Everybody deserves to win.
Have to totally agree with that. But, strangely enough, in the end, an easy choice for me. Weird..... Anyway, good luck to all!  :icon_thumright:

I voted, and it wasn't hard because I knew what I intended to do with my vote and why; but if any of these guitars showed up at a jam I'd be grateful for a chance to play and hear'em, for sure.

I've tried to vote this weekend and today from different computers and I haven't been able to vote. Is there something wrong?

Michaelga said:
I've tried to vote this weekend and today from different computers and I haven't been able to vote. Is there something wrong?

Votes have been cast ok since my last message.

If you're not getting the selection options now, it probably worked the first time and you just had some sort of glitch that made it look like it didn't. You can't tell which way you voted until after the poll ends.

If you are getting the selection options, the round radio buttons, but it's not accepting your vote, then sorry  :dontknow:

Congratulations, Frank! With all that serious competition, you really earned this one. :icon_thumright:

Beautiful guitars, everyone.

Congrats Frank, I finally voted for a winner! My vote is usually the "Kiss of Death" for an entry, glad to see yours broke that streak!  :icon_thumright:

Back