VOTE HERE! April 2017 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the April 2017 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

This has got to be the first month in AGES that hasn't had a guitar in a solid colour...some really really unique guitars here, probably the best selections I've ever seen in a GOM contest...

With all that said...Vote in!

I keep going back to the submissions to check out two entries, It ain't easy being me, but my votes in. Good luck to all, they're all great guitars.  :icon_thumright:

There certainly are some nice ones to choose from. I got stalled over three of them for a while. Vote's in now, though.

My vote is in, but man it was a hard choice. It basically came down to "I love them all, I'd play them all, but which one would I play the most?" ...that didn't really help me much, though. It was a real tough choice. Best of luck to all of the contestants. Your guitars are beautiful.  :icon_thumright:

What I thought was going to be an easy choice, turned out to be the most difficult yet. But after many considerations I finally made my choice. So ... my vote is also in.

Good luck to all contestants :eek:ccasion14:

I voted and possibly not for the one that may be the most popular.

Good luck to all who entered.

Really great choices this month. Great finishes on all of them and no solid colors. Got some cool ideas for future guitars from this month too.  :yourock:

About 6 hours voting time left folks. So if you still haven't made up your mind, now's the time!

And the winner is...

B3Guy!

Many congratulations to B3Guy and thanks to all for the great entries!

Congratulations B3Guy on your big win :eek:ccasion14:
Looks like was a lot of fun to build and I'm sure even more fun to play!
:rock-on:

I liked quite a few this month, but B3Guy's is literally my favourite I've ever seen on these boards. Congratulations.

Woohoo! Wow! What an honor!

A huge thank-you to all the great folks at the big W, and to the forum community here. You all embraced a guitar newbie many years ago and have been ever kind, informative and encouraging.

Here's a shot of how I rock it, that a friend took of me a couple weeks ago:

Attachments

• IMG_5564.JPG
    IMG_5564.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 369
Many congratulations B3Guy! I remember being knocked out by that guitar back when it was in-the-works; it's become a real thing of beauty and the recognition is well deserved.

Congratulations, B3Guy. That's a fine guitar. Very good job on it.

Hats off to all entrants, too. It takes some doing to come up with these fine guitars and their finishes.

Back