VOTE HERE! April 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the April 2016 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats!
f7Wr0M0.png

Disclaimer: I did modify the original photo because the tip of the headstock was clipped, and flushed out the 6th fret shadow from the stand.

Congratulations, your guitar must have resonated with a few of us. A very unique instrument  :eek:ccasion14:

And well done everyone else who entered. There certainly were a lot of good guitars this month.

Thumbs-up, Vettman! Outstanding work. I also would love to hear how that one sounds.

Congrats on the win vetteman! Very cool Tele.

(Nice reminder that I don't have every option already covered too.)

Fat Pete said:

Hmm, hmm. Sounds like the beginning of an argument for a new build. :)

Glimmer said:
Fat Pete said:

Hmm, hmm. Sounds like the beginning of an argument for a new build. :)

TBH it never seems that hard to find one.

Thanks everybody for all the support and knowledge provided on this forum.  Couldn't have done without it.  For all those requesting sound clips I can't really help much as I have ZERO recording equipment (that and I'm sure nobody actually  wants to hear my playing :))  It's just me and an amp with a Zoom G3.  The guitar sounds kinda like you would expect with an aluminum speaker cone when unplugged, but when plugged in mixes a bit of that with that awesome Lace Silver neck pickup through the amp.  Really takes distortion and overdrive pretty well.  If that makes any sense at all.

Congrats vetteman, a truly deserving winner!
Also, thanks to everyone for voting...I can't believe my very first build received those votes!

vetteman's winning Reso-Tele is now featured top right - thanks double A! Do a hard refresh if it's not showing.

Thanks again to everybody who dared enter their amazing axes!

DMRACO said:
Nice.  I would like to hear it.

Now that is a badass build!
What is that some kind of air intake on the on the body by the strap peg?
Hook us up with some audio clips pleez! :)

Back