VOTE HERE: 2015 Guitar of the Year

Which instrument should be the 2015 Guitar of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! I didn't expect to have a chance, given the amazing competition. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it (sorry I haven't been around much, I see too much of these beauties, and want them all...have...to...restrain...) . Congrats to all other entries! I'd love to have lefty versions of each ;) And after spending some real quality time with this guitar, it's truly amazing. My favorite guitar by far, couldn't have hoped for anything better. It'll be with me for life I think :)

Congrats TjerkG!  That is a stunning guitar.  It's amazing in that I would have never thought the individual components would have gone together as well as they do.  Incredibly unique and very cool.

Big Congratulations to TjerkG!

And to all the  other entries.

Not sure what's most surprising,
A left handed blue Tele won GOY

Or that I voted for the winner!
:rock-on:

Congratulations TjerkG! That is indeed, a beautiful guitar.

And Kudos to all the "Runners Up", as well. I'd be proud to say I had built any one of them.

Congrats, sir! If that instrument plays as well as it looks, it's got to be stunning.

I'll second BigSteve22: I'd be proud to have built any of these guitars.

It might be a tele, it might be left handed, it might have a wonky bridge, but damn is that one fine looking guitar!

K21vpX8.png

Congratulations, TjerkG! What a fine guitar. With all that competition, you have something to be proud of.  :icon_thumright:

Thanks to double A as always, TjerkG's Guitar of the Year banner is now up in the top right corner. You may need to ctrl-F5, or equivalent hard refresh, to see it.

TjerkG's winning entry is also featured on the Warmoth Facebook page.

Thanks again for all the praise, congrats and even facebook fame; it's a true honor. I'll proudly display my prize banner (the actual price is hanging on my wall  :toothy10:). This puts the pressure on for future projects!

All stunning guitars.  What a beautiful collection of art and function.  :glasses9:
But damn Tjerk  :eek:

Out of those hands..  :guitaristgif:
N' thanks to Warmoth, just for being.

Back