Virtual Guitar

lilguitar

When I bought this most recent body, it would have been nice to see what some of the hardware on it would have looked like.  I ended up Photoshopping it, which fortuneately didn't take long, but it would be nice to see this as a feature on Warmoth.  I think USA guitars does this on their website, but only for 3 body styles. 

Also, why is it that they can sell their wolfpack, but Warmoth had to stop making the VW?

lilguitar said:
When I bought this most recent body, it would have been nice to see what some of the hardware on it would have looked like.  I ended up Photoshopping it, which fortuneately didn't take long, but it would be nice to see this as a feature on Warmoth.  I think USA guitars does this on their website, but only for 3 body styles. 

+1 on this idea.  This feature would be a huge advantage and drive sales.  :headbang1:
If I know exactly what my axe would look like, I would not be hesitant to go all out and likely buy myself into bankruptcy...

As for the VW, it was a cease-and-desist order from Ernie Ball, I think.

And a good photoshop can do much more than a mockup, IMO.
soyII_2.jpg

Max said:
As for the VW, it was a cease-and-desist order from Ernie Ball, I think.

And a good photoshop can do much more than a mockup, IMO.
soyII_2.jpg

I agree 100%... I just know that not everyone, including me, has a copy of photoshop!  I know, I know, I really need one...  It's just all my spare coins are going to the big W.
:rock-on:

hey max nice 'shop skills!  Just a suggestion- check out the shadow placement on the knobs vs. the rhythm pickup - just a little lightsource issue

Yeah, it was something quick for Luke, just finding the best pics I could. Good catch on the knobs, btw. If I'd cared when I made it, I definitely would have switched those around.

Back