V-2 Body...now complete with NECK!!

TTU Shredder

Here is my V-2 guitar. I just got the neck in today and just wanted to show it off.  :toothy12: I wish I had taken more pictures, but here it is. A maple neck sporting a Jet Black Ebony fret board. Oh and Gold frets. Oh and sorry the picture quality blows, I still only have the cell phone camera  :(

Attachments

• fullguitar.jpg
    fullguitar.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 510
D@MN! That ax is going to shred like no other! What pickups you thinkin' 'bout usin'? How's that Jet Black Ebony fretboard by the way? I'm planning on gettin' one on a neck for a Soloist I'm gonna do later this year.

:kewlpics: :rock-on:

That axe DEMANDS an 81 and 85.  You also better have a Mesa triple rectifier full stack, and long, stringy hair for headbanging.

:headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1:

Well, the bridge is going to have a Dimarzio Evo, I am not sure what I will do in the neck. The ebony fretboard looks insanely nice, i think its really going to pop once the rest has been painted.

That axe DEMANDS an 81 and 85.  You also better have a Mesa triple rectifier full stack, and long, stringy hair for headbanging.

I second the nomination for this setup. Ihave that exact combination of pups and amp at home and it kicks major a$$ its kinda loud for everyday practice... oh well, at least i'll be deaf and happy :toothy10:

TTU Shredder said:
dbw said:
stringy hair for headbanging.

Is it bad I just cut all my hair off  :( Graduating college is like the beginning of the end.

Amen to that. I graduated last May and things haven't been as great as I thought they'd be.

Well, don't feel too down. At least when you get out you can start makin' money and make more Warmoth axes. That's what I'm doin'.  :laughing7:

Back