UPS is torturing me...

AprioriMark

Package Progress
Pacific, WA, US
06/08/2012 2:44 A.M.
Out For Delivery

It's 7:15pm.  If I have to wait until monday, no one in brown pants will be safe.  This build has taken forever, lol.

-Mark

Don't let your UPS driver find out you slept with his wife, or there will be no more Warmoths ever. :blob7:

I decidedly have not slept with anyone else's wife today.  I did get my Warmoth order shortly after posting this, hahaha.  I'm super stoked.

-Mark

AprioriMark said:
I decidedly have not slept with anyone else's wife today.  I did get my Warmoth order shortly after posting this, hahaha.  I'm super stoked.

-Mark

Mark, I read your post with empathy, and then I checked my mail and saw UPS notifications for two packages from Oregon - after changing my pants and confirming my order was shipped, I've now contracted the UPS torture virus and will likely have it thru next week!  I thought mid July was the date for me, but they must be humpin' hard at headquarters....  So I'm happy to be infected!

AprioriMark said:
I did get my Warmoth order shortly after posting this, hahaha.  I'm super stoked.

Again, my theory that you don't actually own a guitar, since no proper photographic evidence exists.
Though I applaud your ability to snap quick cell phone pictures of your friends' stuff when they aren't looking.

You guys are such monkeys.  I'm holding off on posting pics until I speak with Warmoth on Monday.  Here it is in its current state.  I need a ring for the toggle switch, and I think I'm leaving the pickguard off.

Mary Kaye Swamp Ash LP Special
Wild/Quilt/Flamey maple/maple neck, 59 roundback, ss 6150, abalone dots
Gold hardware, compensated wrap tail, Sperzel locking tuners
Kent Armtstrong overwound neck p90, GFS soapbar sized HB
7.5 pounds of pure rock awesome.

mklpspcl.jpg

-Mark

Don't let Cagey see all those knobs . . .

(I'm also in the less knobs is better group)

Back