Unofficial Warmoth`s influence made me buy a Warmoth, and I thank you.

Jommit

First I would like to say that this is the best guitar related forum I have ever joined.
Together you guys in here have provided me with such a huge amount of knowledge in all the parts of guitar/bass and the related gear I can think of, and it just keep on coming inn :icon_thumright:

As the topic subject say this forum made me decide to take the final step of ordering my first Warmoth guitar. I was thinking of how many others in here can say the same? I guess I`m not the only one ??? What do you guys think?

Totally.

If I hadn't found this forum, I might not have bought MY first Warmoth.  At least, not as quickly as I did.

I found the forum after I ordered my first Warmoth.  But I wish I'd found it first!!

This site helped me choose. I may not have built a tele, or chosen the same parts, but the guitars (Axen) here made me a tele fan. And a fan of being able to see the wood.

dbw said:
I found the forum after I ordered my first Warmoth.  But I wish I'd found it first!!

yeah me too - but I still got a lot of help from people here

I bought a warmoth off ebay and seen how good it was and had to share
buy my 2nd build which is still en route, i bought thanks to this forum :)

If it wasn't for this forum, I'd be 7 Warmoths richer.  Damn.  I love you guys, I think.  :icon_biggrin:

If it weren't for this forum, I'd still think Warmoth was just some run of the mill parts company.  I was a decent tech when I came here, but I thought building from scratch was strictly for luthiers.

Thanks for the awakening guys!  :rock-on:

Back