Unofficial Unofficial Warmoth Facebook group

I've been on there for a while

<----- Chase Vincento (not my real middle name but close  :icon_biggrin:) Peterson

I don't guarantee I'll accept your friend request BTW. Nothing personal, just like to keep Facebook to people that I know in the real world.

I'm Veloci R. Aptor

my whole facebook is one giant Velociraptor fib.

also, almost all my facebook friends are girls.

not sure how that worked out. but I'm good with it.

AGWAN said:
I'm Veloci R. Aptor

my whole facebook is one giant Velociraptor fib.

also, almost all my facebook friends are girls.

not sure how that worked out. but I'm good with it.

Because hot girls count for 2 friends anyways :glasses9:

haha, nice one, exaN!

well, I don't flash off with "I have *insert number* female friends on facebook"...In my honest opinion, thats just la me :eek:ccasion14:

The Norwegian Guy said:
well, I don't flash off with "I have *insert number* female friends on facebook"...In my honest opinion, thats just la me :eek:ccasion14:

and I don't flash off with "I have *insert number* female friends in my hotel bed"  :icon_biggrin:

Marko said:
The Norwegian Guy said:

and I don't flash off with "I have *insert number* female friends in my hotel bed"  :icon_biggrin:

And I have... Damn :tard:... Soon :laughing7:
By the way: Victor Aarset, for the unofficial Warmoth-group :icon_thumright:

Marko said:
The Norwegian Guy said:

that's the real deal!! :p
facebook is not!

To be fair... Many of them are lesbians, two are transgender and I imagine the  most of the rest are minors.

They're nearly all great people, and great friends.

I just seem to have very feminine tastes in music/ Hobbies.

I'm just starting to feel like Xander from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I need more guy friends.

Even though all My gal Friends are awesome.

so... *coughs*

Isn't that Football great? What with the footing... of the ball? BEER yay?

The Norwegian Guy said:
Marko said:
The Norwegian Guy said:

that's the real deal!! :p
facebook is not!
Heck, you're still on Facebook, though.
AND, I noticed that you civic-status is changed to single? :icon_tongue:
AGWAN said:
To be fair... Many of them are lesbians, two are transgender and I imagine the  most of the rest are minors.

They're nearly all great people, and great friends.

I just seem to have very feminine tastes in music/ Hobbies.

I'm just starting to feel like Xander from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I need more guy friends.

Even though all My gal Friends are awesome.

so... *coughs*

Dang, we two are the complete opposites :laughing3:, maybe we should hang out the next time you travel to Norway, or when I travel to where-ever-thou-liveth? :cool01:

AGWAN said:

THE PROBLEM WITH ARSENAL IS...... they're always trying to walk it in..... :dontknow:

I just tried to join, and was going to send a note that I am erock, but couldn't  put that into the request. I requested to join, then canceled it, then re-sent it.

I am eric something

Back