ugly headstock/body combo?

Which of these looks best (coolest, prettiest, most rocking, whatever is best to you) with a VIP bod

• Angled strat

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Explorer

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Jackson

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • V

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • other?

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
Perhaps a Tele headstock... If you want it weird....

EDIT: you want it ugly or the best??  :icon_scratch:

I would like the best to you....
If it's ugly... I like a cool ugly... like obnoxious lime green... or whatever...

yeah, uh by the way... I'm partial to angled headstocks and I said unconventional for VIP. Too many people have done warmoth/VIP combos...

I'd say the V headstock....  I think it looks cool on any body.  Either that or Jackson.

Out of those I'd say V.

Explorer and Jackson would be freaking ugly if you ask me.  Unless someone could do a photoshop mock up to convince me otherwise.

Sure lots of people have used the Warmoth headstock, but that's because it looks the best.  :dontknow:

Variax; straigher string pull, and to me the Warmoth headstock is, well, ugly. The Variax isn't much different, but different enough to be a lot better  looking to my eyes. I think a V would look good too, or an Icemannish (!) 3x3 custom shape.

How about Warhead?
I like the Warmoth and Variax too..

btw, wasn't there an option for a straight Variax headstick? I can only find the angled one..

I'd go with Angled Strat if you're opposed to Warmoth.  I'm not a big fan of sharp pointy headstocks.  But that's just me.

Back