Turquoise Dinky Jazz

TK4261

I received my second custom order yesterday  :hello2: Ordered Sept. 20..Another really quick turnaround time.

Dinky Jazz Body solid - Transparent Turquoise gloss (lightweight option)

Jazz neck - Roasted Maple/Roasted Maple, 6230 frets, Graphite rods, Turquoise inlay

IMG_7398_zpsgwzoswrj.jpg

IMG_7400_zpskeyvfc7l.jpg

IMG_7397_zpsuwtu6mbb.jpg

IMG_7403_zpstxmplyad.jpg

Super nice! Reminds me of my first Warmoth, the 7/8 Strat. Also swampash, roasted maple Mustang neck, But that body was transparent blue.
Is that a one piece body? Looks like it.
Should be great to play when you're done assembling it. :icon_thumright:

That's not what I'd have expected turquoise to look like. That's really sharp!

Fantastic neck and body pairing! They complement each other very nicely, and the inlays really tie it together.

Transparent turquoise looks much better than the builder shows. What an amazing color. Will look great with that neck.

Thank you! I'm going to take it to the laser engraver this coming week to have my logo engraved in the headstock. I designed a Jazz Bass logo for it. I'm going to have it engraved deep this time and I am going to inlay some crushed Turquoise in the logo. I came across this youtube video and I think this method will work just fine. I ordered some Kingman Arizona crushed Turquoise and I'll give it a shot.  :glasses10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YZF5A2_-0E

That was an interesting video. Inlaying turquoise into the lasered logo should look good.

Those are very handsome parts.  Looking forward to seeing the inlay process come to fruition.

Back