Tremking routing option

Hi Guys
I've just installed a Tremking tremolo on my Mex. Strat. It stays in tune like nothing else. The old tremolo was driving me crazy. Now I can do dives and ups like crazy, and it stays in tune.  I just wish that I saw the new installation instructions before I did my routing! But what the heck. it's just a piece of wood! I wish that Warmoth would have the Tremking routing as an option. I'm dreaming af a Super Strat the way that Fender should do them. Hollow body, wizard neck, and a tremolo that stays in tune, without looking like a Floyd... Even if I did the routing myself, there seems to be a problem with the mounting holes. Warmoth is 2.2" CC whereas Tremking looks like 2 1/16" CC. Please Warmoth! Tremking routing option!   :icon_thumright:
Best Regards Peter

Go away, Mr. Salesman. Lots of things are an improvement over a stock MIM tremolo, and everybody on here knows about them. Bye bye.

Hmmm...  I agree it sounds suspicious.
However, I do have a Mexican Roadhouse that I took to Randy at TremKing and they installed the vibrato system for me.

They did a pretty good job and I really like it.  Fact is that, as with any tremolo (or vibrato) system that has a standard nut, it holds tune OK.  Not OMG it never goes out of tune but just OK.

What I do really like about it is that I can easily and quickly go to alternate tunings like drop D without a big fuss.  All of the other strings don’t go out of tune.  I was practicing with my band the other night and I lost my e string and the others strings stayed in tune just fine.

lionheart said:
However, I do have a Mexican Roadhouse that I took to Randy at TremKing and they installed the vibrato system for me.

They did a pretty good job and I really like it.  Fact is that, as with any tremolo (or vibrato) system that has a standard nut, it holds tune OK.  Not OMG it never goes out of tune but just OK.

What I do really like about it is that I can easily and quickly go to alternate tunings like drop D without a big fuss.  All of the other strings don’t go out of tune.  I was practicing with my band the other night and I lost my e string and the others strings stayed in tune just fine.

Hardcore marketing at its sleaziest?
You be the judge.

ildar said:
lionheart said:

You be the judge.

Seems more like softcore to me...

mayfly said:
ildar said:
lionheart said:

You be the judge.

Seems more like softcore to me...
The guy was active for only about 15 minutes between signing up and signing out.

Post count time!
Topic starter: 1
1st defender: 2
2nd defender: 1

Ha.

Welcome, tremking. We're just not fans of hidden advertisements, or selling/advertising stuff and leaving.

and what was that bump image you just posted Blue?

Oh, TremKing, I'll go ahead and say that you'll probably have better luck selling stuff here if you just chill, socialize, and not advertise every chance  :icon_thumright:
once again, Welcome.

aren't you guys a legitimate business? creating 3 accounts for this seems like a bit much. just make one, suggest the routing, and be done with it.

i personally like the idea of the trem king, and it would be cool to see warmoth offer the routing. they might even, for a charge. not sure, i've never asked. not a fan of tremolo units really, though, so i don't know if it would really be worth it to me.

Here's an idea Tremking.  If your product is designed to retro-fit, design it to fit in a popular existing route, like say a Fender trem route, instead of asking others to conform to you.

Great product by the way. 

Back