Trem King TKS-1 Tremolo + Graph Tech acoustic/MIDI/piezos + MIDI pre-amp

muns53

Hi y'all,

I still have some remaining gear for sale - all posted on Imgur (links by each item remaining) and on Reverb (https://reverb.com/shop/erics-gear-locker-508). If anyone is interested in anything (or want to group some items together), PM me and let's git er dun. The location is Highland NY (Hudson Valley area) and shipping is easy. Since you are a Warmoth buddy, your prices are better than what I am listing it all for on Reverb... Woot!!

Trem King TKS-1 Tremolo Chrome with Graphtech Ghost piezo saddles and regular saddles AND with an additional MIDI control - asking $200 for all of it on Reverb. (Also let me know if you want the body and we'll work that out, too.)

This is a quality tremolo with Graphtech Ghost piezo saddles. It comes with the regular saddles AND the piezo saddles. It comes with some extra parts and two tremolo bars. This combo would cost over $400 if you wanted to assemble it all yourself.

Visit the Trem King website if you want to see it in action and get a deeper description of how to install it. For example: "The TKS-1 is for guitars with a two post or six screw style tremolo unit. It is not a drop in. Nominal routing will be necessary. Template Set for TKS-1 Pocket Rout available on the Template dropdown page."

EV7RTWo.jpg

V6AcZVf.jpg

Back